This Menu Is Under Development
June 2006 Activity Log
S1A - I have nearly completed the wiring diagram for 460355. As I create the diagram I'm
posting it here
S1A - I've been working on the wiring harness for the past few days with a goal of creating an accurate wiring diagram.
- First I removed the harness from the frame by carefully threading everyting into the central tunnel while slowly extracting the harness through the top.
- Once the harness was removed I mounted it on a 4 x 8 foot piece of plywood so I could trace each wire.
- During wire tracing it became obvious that the front half of the harness had experienced a short circuit near the left front headlight assembly as there are many melted wires and part of the harness has been replaced. I'll order the correct wiring and connectors from
All of the
photos I've taken to date are here
S1A - Took some more photos of the fiberglass section that I cut out to remove the frame. There were a few photos of my S2 in the camera so I included them.
All of the
photos I took today are here
S2 - I've been putzing around with the S2 for the past few days. Took care of some annoying little things.
- Adjusted the shift linkage for better 1st and 3rd.
- Retarded the timing slightly to eliminate pinging under hard acceleration.
- Installed a hose between the passenger side face level vent and the plenum chamber.
- Installed the interior courtesy light cover.
- Have driven more the past few days "testing" than during the past six months.
Lotus Cars Webring