From: bulfin@E...
Date: Mon Feb 17, 2003 3:18pm
Subject: S2 Piston order

Hi Group,

Several of us are going to order *original* pistons for the 821-30
engine from Wiseco. Minimum order size is now 12, and we have enough.
The compression ratio is the standard 10.25:1. These are forged and
rumour has it the skirts don't break off like the originals. Cost will
be about $415 for a set of four, and includes wristpins and rings;
shipping and handling not included. My understanding is that Wiseco will
mix standard and overbore. or endorsements, check the archives for
messages from jay Mitchell and John Nesbitt (and maybe others.)

If you would like to join our order, please email me as soon as
possible. I want to place the order by the end of the week.

--
Bob Bulfin, Auburn, AL
71 Europa S2