From: jnesbitt@w...
Date: Thu Jan 9, 2003 7:44am
Subject: Re: 807 Head 821 block

--- In lotuseuropa@yahoogroups.com, George Cheney <maineuropa@y...>
wrote:
> Dear Renault gurus:
> In looking at Mecaparts I failed to find where they
> would list 821 sleeves, or R16 sleeves for that
> matter(are they the same?). Any help on this?
>
> Lastly are the fellows at Wiseco up to speed on
> building custom 821 pistons or is additional info
> needed? Beyond cast versus forged questions?

On the Mecaparts site, select the English version of the catalogue,
then click "Dauphine Gordini, R8G, A110", then scroll down to
the "A110 1600 - R12G 1565CC" section. The part number is MP0337.
The price list is down for revision this morning, but I recall that
liners were about 50 euros each.

I would be happy to share part number information on standard-size
821-30 pistons from Wiseco with any interested lister. Jay Mitchell
ordered 20-thou oversize pistons, and I am sure he also would be
willing to share ordering information.

John Nesbitt
0756R